Trusted Real estate agent in Montreal, Kirkland, D.D.O., Pierrefonds, West Island, Westmount, Outremont, Beaconsfeild,Ville Marie, Saint-Laurent, Pointe-Claire, Mont Royal, L'ile-Bizard,house,apartment,land,Commercial,rent,Lease,Relocation
Chartered Real Estate Broker
Selling a home is the largest business transaction most of us will ever make.
The selling process can be very complex and time consuming. However with the aid of our services, be certain that you will come away completely satisfied and stress free.
Before you begin this process, you want to ensure that you have the most up-to-date information. Such as; When should you sell? How do you get the best price? What kinds of renovations should be made prior to the sale?
In order to answer these questions, you should be aware of the current market conditions to better position yourself as a seller. It helps to know if you are in a Seller's, Buyer's or Balanced market when setting your asking price. In a Buyer's market, there is a lot more competition and Buyers have plenty of choices and room to negotiate, forcing you to be very competitive when setting your price.
When you're armed with the right information, and an experienced real estate professional, you'll be closer to reaching your goal, Selling your home fast, and for the best price.
List of Documents
When you’re getting ready to sell your home, it is helpful to prepare all documents which are required by the notary for the sale of your home in advance.
Please find a list below for your reference:
1. Deed(s) of Sale
2. Deed(s) of Loan (mortgage papers even if your title is clear) Lender’s name, mortgage account number, rate and terms
3. Certificate of Location (if it’s several years old, it may need to be redone)
4. Most recent municipal & school tax bills
5. Invoices for renovations and/or repairs done
6. Utility bills (electric, gas, and water)
Specific for Condominiums
7. Association’s Declaration of Co-Ownership and Bylaws
8. Association Certificate of Insurance
9. Association current budget
10. Minutes of meetings
11. Current Assessment
If you own real estate that you're thinking of selling,
I would be happy to provide you with a
Free Home Evaluation